Thursday 12 March 2009

Japan shopping list: Breast enhancing gum!!

Well,

Looks like I can be somewhat happy for awhile...

After being told by my parents that they would not be attending my graduation ceremony;
(because I didn't manage to  graduate with a First, nor did I go to  
an Oxbridge College)

I've taken up their other offer to go and celebrate m
y baby brother's graduation instead- In Japan!

After a hurried process of second-guessing,  hoping for the best and kee
ping my fingers crossed; I got a visa which will expire in June and two tickets to Narita Airport. (I couldnt help it- it was 500 odd pounds for one normal class tickets, add a grand for a pair on business. HAD to do it.

At the moment I am thinking of calling up someone close for a las
t minute invitation to Japan for a week, which probably won't happen as there is only one person I would like to have gone with and he is not in London- sigh- I guess Ill save the other pair for the summer!

Some of the things I am immensely looking forward to explore are





  • Piglet pets- the pig is rumored to be the new chihuahua in Tokyo. would love to see what one would look like trailing around in the city on a career woman's arms

  • Bubblegum that increases the size of your breasts: I was merely told of this, and nearly peed my pants for a pack. I have seen "F Cup" chocolate cookies sold in Bangkok that offers to improve your cup sizes... want to see how they can come up with this in the first place. (I wouldnt mind becoming a tester of course)
















  • Next. I was specifically directed towards this one, by my brother: the Cat Cafe. "A place you go in to buy expensive drinks, and pay with the cats." Sounds wholesome.






Vanity is my ultimate favourite sin. Another item i will be importing in bulk is the calorie-reducing tights. Apparently these burn off an extra 300-odd cals an hour if you walk the right pace. Sounds perfect for me as I try to travel only on foot these days... I had bought a pair from Bangkok and were pretty happy with them..til they snagged a couple of weeks later. I tried to preserve its status quo but now they just resemble the sails of a ghost pirate ship.. So I guess Im looking forward to stock up on a few pairs.

And of course, I am more proud of my baby brother than anything. I still can not think for the world what Im going to get him as a graduation gift though, he doesn't like going out; he's allergic to chocolate and alcohol and the last thing he collected was Warhammer figurines. Blast... 



1 comment:

  1. What? Is there such thing? :) If people from my country would know that, then most probably they would go search for online japan shopping stores for those.. :)

    ReplyDelete