Friday 24 April 2009

Lunchtime Lusts- Lanvin and Trib 2



My lunch time lusts: LANVIN's new collection!!!
Ive always ADORED their dresses of flowing fabrics- the way the dresses would depict their worth, simply from the sheer quality of the fabric and the way they are tailored to drape over and compliment the figure. Alber Elbaz has certainly done wonders this collection- focusing on a primary colour palette makes it all the more relatable to brits!


THAT and... just WHO can resist Yves Saint Laurent's delicious bordeaux Trib 2 platforms?? Forgive me, but being five-foot-nothing certainly imprints a nerve to lust for super-high-heel-shoes. If only I can convince the boyfriend to think they in no way resemble stripper shoes...

Mind you, should I encounter such a lady in that line of work wearing a pair, I'd ask her straight away if she taught her skills and an application at her work.... ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment