Tuesday 17 February 2009

Forget-full

Gosh, seems like everyone is putting in an effort at work today, nearly full house at 6pm- Only the usual early departees (Miss pollyanna) and SweetEm have gone,so feel tad guilty walking out on a full house. The unusual leaver is Graphix man, for a reason I totally sympathise with. It deeply upsets me that some yobs have taken out the Arsenal-Cardiff (4-0)match out on his new car :-(

While i totally understand the emotions of the die-hard football fan on a lost match ( Chelsea-United, Finals last year): walking towards Fulham Bdwy thinking about the missed opportunities- Czech; very nearly made me stomp on the empty cans of beer on the way home, only worthless pieces of human flesh would take it out on other people's property. It wasn't as if Graphix man's car was branded with the winning team's labels.

I only found out from Graphix man's status that at around 645pm, he was still at the police station. I frantically try to reach out- as I had just remembered that you could report certain crimes online- it works! I'd done it before; filled out a form online and a nice policeman rang back the next day-

http://www.met.police.uk/reporting_crime/


SORRY GM! wish I'd thought of it sooner. Mind you, I was so absent-minded I'd left my entire grocery bag at work. dang! Too busy pondering about whether or not I should give Yatch Guy a call. I flaked out yesterday and today looks no different: there was a nice.. blue something from Paul et Joe Sister I had to grab. THAT, -and! a baby at home to feed!

I do feel very sorry for him, and wish him the best of luck claiming insurance...

No comments:

Post a Comment