Tuesday 17 February 2009

The Second Part Rendition

Well then,

the last time I've managed to keep a constant record of my daily activities and what is on my mind was during my undergraduate years.03-05: I've completely managed to misplace my old blog somewhere in cyberworld. Shame.

It is safe to say, the Quack may have been right that keeping track of things in such a way could very well preserve my sanity. While that is still questionable, I'm sure it helps...

So now I will recommence my ramblings, while I cannot promise to write every day, Ill try to leave bits and pieces as often as possible. Be it for the preservation of my sanity, to "practice my English" or just to prove that I existed in this world.

I don't wish to offend anyone (unless specifically directed and indicated towards public figures, who in any case warrant fair opinion) and while people are of different views, I am welcome and open to all of them! I will try not to reveal the true identities at the people mentioned, (the names will be fictional) again, unless otherwise expressed.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment